Sunday 9 December 2012

Ordinary Thoughts

0001


                      My name is Ali Rehan, I am from Pakistan. Currently doing a job in private company and done my BBA (Hons). I have decent family background. My father is government servant and mother is housewife, I have two brothers and one sister. My elder brother and sister are married and settled, my younger brother is studying in 11th  standard. Normally in Pakistan head of family supporting financially and socially all of his family, and that is mostly Father's. So that us, our father supporting us up till now.

                           There was a small patch of life when I am jobless or looking for a job, a bag full of thoughts was always on my shoulders and bend my back down. At that time I thought if some one give me a job with out salary I will get it. Remember I am not talking about welfare states, here is a boom of unemployment; every family have two to three graduates unemployed. We have a poor education system, graduation degrees are for sale. Education is become the most profitable business. My Family supports me, I continued my struggle. On November 1st, 2012 I got my first job for only Rs. 10,000. Now 40 odd days I think, I should searching for some thing better than this.

                           Today I can understand, why some of my friends are tensed, desperate and aggressive in their attitudes. Life with out money or life with dependency makes them like they are looking today. I pray for Pakistan and people of Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment